Does Harley Davidson Take Car Trade Ins – Brandon Stanhope, general manager of Sheehy Subaru: “There is a market to sell cars from a simple style, but it is easy when bought in the shop.” A 2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special is on display in the store, and customers can rent a Harley.
Sheehy Auto Stores uses market knowledge and leverages the Harley-Davidson store sales performance it acquired last year to effectively manage motorcycle transactions.
Does Harley Davidson Take Car Trade Ins
It is common to see two tires sitting on the side of a service vehicle. But at Sheehy Subaru in Springfield, Va., the second wheel is attached to a 2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special.
Harley Davidson® Xg750 Street® 750 For Sale In Houston, Tx (item 1201138)
The motorcycle, in a gold paint color decorated with flames, is on loan from Patriot Harley-Davidson, whose dealer, Sheehy Auto Stores, was acquired in March 2015 to add a new style to its portfolio.
The Harley store does more than add to the bottom line for Sheehy’s company, which now has about two thousand new bike customers. By using automotive market knowledge and used sales practice, Sheehy’s car dealers find the best way to handle car transactions.
“The conversation has been going on for years,” said Brandon Stanhope, chief executive of Sheehy Subaru. “There is a market to sell cars from a simple point of view, but it was easy when we bought the shop.”
Because Sheehy owns the Harley store, Stanhope said, he’s gotten about 20 trade-ins from customers who bought a new Subaru. His latest: A buyer who moved to Washington, D.C., out of state and traded a vintage BMW R 100 S for a new Subaru WRX STI hot hatchback.
Used 2018 Harley Davidson Street Bob® 107 Motorcycles In Temecula, Ca
Getting a used car trade-in approved can be time-consuming. Stanhope had to call motorists or power-sports dealers to determine a commercial value and find a buyer.
Sheehy Auto Stores COO John Adamson recalls the same struggle from his days as a car dealership manager, adding that local car dealers often offer cheap deals. On top of that, car owners don’t know that a car dealer will accept a car as a trade-in, he said.
In the meantime, call Patriot Harley to get an offer and make arrangements to pick up the bike. Of the 20 car trades approved by Stanhope, Sheehy’s other car dealers got about 20 to 25, Adamson said.
“Car buyers often struggle with selling a car,” Adamson said. “All we’re trying to do is make it easy for the customer to get the most money for their car.”
Sell Us Your Car, Truck, Or Suv
Sheehy Subaru also caters to those who forget to ride. The store allows customers to take one of Patriot Harley’s approximately 50 Subaru service lenders, about 16 miles away, and rent a bike while having their Subaru serviced.
Stanhope says the setup is unique to customers, and they sometimes ask if the Road Glide Special on display can be a service loaner.
Does this story make sense? Click here to send a letter to the Editor, and we may publish it in print.
ACTIVITY: Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter with the latest marketing and sales/marketing insights.* Log in and view this vehicle. He’s ready to hit the road. With these low miles, you should be able to drive it for years to come, and save a lot of money on a new one.
Trade In Or Sell My Motorcycle
* Come in or pick up the phone and talk to one of our sales staff so they can help you drive this great car today.
* This vehicle is fully insured and eligible for finance and a car service contract.
* The bike has minor cosmetic issues so we are selling it “AS-IS” and the price reflects this. Buyers are advised to do their due diligence when purchasing this vehicle and check all photos and descriptions of the vehicle to ensure it is what they want. If you have any questions ask them before buying.
* Come see us or call us, but we’ll do it now. Let us show you how to buy your car! If you would like more information about this beautiful piece or would like to discuss a trade in, please send us an email or call us at 1-888-400-1151. The team at American Motorcycle Trading Company will be happy to assist you with your purchase. We ship cars all over the world, so we know how to get your car to you safely and on time. We are fifteen minutes from DFW International Airport. You can fly and fly home. Make a trip out of your shopping! We love trades. Tell us what you have. We have financing for credit scores below 400 and very low for credit scores of 700 and above. Fill out an online application and you’re off and running! We want to kneel in the air. Call us today!
Pre Owned 2014 Harley Davidson Flhtcutg
* The buyer is solely responsible for verifying the availability and condition of the listed equipment. The Dealership, eBay, or Auto Revo are not responsible for any errors in prices or materials. The buyer is solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of the prices and the seller’s photo. Prices are subject to change without notice.
New Arrival 2012 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited – FLHTK $14,970 18,173 mi Certified Pre-Owned 2011 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited – FLHTK $12,888 36,989 mi Certified Pre-Owned 2017 FLHTK58 Limited, New Harley-Davidson 54 mi Davidson Ultra Limited – FLHTK $15,970 13,820 mi
Trade for harley davidson, harley davidson ins, does apple take trade ins, does tesla take trade ins, does verizon take trade ins, harley davidson trade in, harley davidson buy sell trade, harley davidson trade in value, trade harley davidson, car dealerships take trade ins, does carmax take trade ins, harley davidson trade in program